Welcome to Dickens Books & Art!
Normal Winter Hours: As weather permits, open 11 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday.
We are located in the Old Switch Factory Building, 931 Bantam Road, Route 202, Bantam, Connecticut.
We have for you:
- Collectible books -- ask about our autographed titles
- Selected new books
- Loads of used books
- Books on art, architecture, cooking, crafting, quilting, home, garden, writing, history,
- Collectible art -- currently, we have several early Russian circus posters on display
- Sketchbooks & drawing sets
- Acrylic paints on sale
- A variety of journals
- Notecards by Elizabeth Wolff
- Nostalgic Victorian greeting cards.
- Nostalgic replica "Noah's Ark Panorama Book" set & "Miss Browne: The Story of a Superior Mouse" picture book
- New gift & study Bibles
- Plush ravens
- Eric Sloane books from Dover
- Dover Creative Haven colorist books
- Dover books about Dore, Dulac, Morris, Parrish, Pyle, Rackham, & Wyeth
- Books by local authors
It's "Browser's Delight" as we continue updating the store in response to your suggestions & requests. And we are just starting to add a selection of books for online ordering.Now on display & for sale!
Authentic reproductions of a variety of Byzantine crosses in sterling silver, with silver-filled chains.
We also have Egyptian and astrological-themed jewelry